The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and I expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to DeafandHoHKids.com. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Hearing Loss Chat Guidelines
The chat room is free to use and provide a safe environment for all ages. You agree to use the chat room only to send and receive messages that are legal, proper and related to the Hearing Loss Community.
We would ask you to follow the rules of chat which are as follows:
- Do not post foul, vulgar, and obscene language in the chat room.
- Any racist remarks, comments or behavior or prejudice will not be tolerated.
- Any behavior that is seen to be intimidating, threatening, abusive or bullying is not welcome.
- If a user/guest name is used that is seen as inappropriate for the chat room, you will be asked to choose another name.
- Links being posted purely for advertising, for commercial reasons or see to offend other users are not welcome.
- Flooding of the screen is not welcome or anything resulting in hindering peoples enjoyment of the chat room.
- Pornographic links posted in the chat room will result in a ban without warning.
You agree by entering this chat room that we cannot be held responsible for any behavior, although the chat room is usually monitored by admin during Wednesday Night’s Open Chat Night.
Therefore if these rules are broken then you should expect to be warned, and if the warning is not heeded then you would be booted from the chat, and if the rules continue to be broken you will be banned.
By entering this chat room, you agree to these terms.